HUB MAG INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Are you an aspiring media professional aged 18 – 21 years?
The Commissioner is launching the Hub Mag Internship Program; a unique leadership development opportunity.
Your media skills are needed as part of a team who will drive strategy and support high school aged contributors
who will be creating their own online publication - Hub Mag.
Applications close 9am, Monday 5 July.
MATERIAL ON THE HUB SITE
The hub is an initiative of the Office for the Commissioner for Children & Young People (the CCYP), located at 251 Morphett Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 ABN 60168401578.
It is an online space where young South Australians, aged 12-20 years, are able to get information, discover resources and share their voice, because young people are our future.
Much of the material on ‘the hub’ website comes from third party providers.
Most is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 international licence.
If you wish to share or re-use any information on this site belonging to a third party, you are encouraged to view the terms and conditions of that third party on their website.
The hub and CCYP is not responsible for the use of any images, photographs, trademarks, logos or branding and other content supplied by third parties.
‘The hub’ and all original material contained therein is the intellectual property of the CCYP.
The CCYP owns the copyright in material including:
- Original web graphics including the logos and icons.
- Text-based content information on this website.
- The photos on this website were included with the express authorisation of their owners or viaCreative Commons Attribution NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 international licences.
- The use of stock images (where applicable) is from Unsplash.
Use of the hub’s original intellectual property for non-commercial purposes and for the purpose of education and engagement for young people in South Australia is encouraged.
If you wish to use any of our original material and make alterations, please contact us by email at CommissionerCYP@sa.gov.au
Where material was shared via a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 international licence, that same license applies to any user of the information on this site.
MATERIAL FROM THIRD PARTIES
Much of the material on this website is from third party providers.
Efforts have been made to properly attribute third party authors of the material at every point throughout the site. If there is any oversight due to human error, please contact us by email at CommissionerCYP@sa.gov.au so that we may seek to correct it.
The ‘Stay Healthy’, ‘Just for Fun!’ and ‘Digital Skills for Life’ pages contain a multitude of links to resources and material from a wide array of third party providers in Australia and overseas.
Each heading or description credits the source of the material and the links take the user directly to that material. Users are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions relating to any material they use.
If you come across a broken link or material that has changed and is no longer appropriate or functional, please notify us by email at CommissionerCYP@sa.gov.au
Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at the user’s sole risk.
Users relying on the information on this site are responsible for independently verifying its accuracy, currency or completeness.
This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and users are encouraged to familiarise themselves with them.
All linked websites are linked ‘as is’ and the hub and the CCYP:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked to does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
- Users who use automatic language translation services in connection with this site do so at their own risk.
The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice.
The hub and CCYP may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this page.
The hub and CCYP, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accept no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any website linked to this site
- do not represent or warrant that applications or payments initiated through this site will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application or payment by other means.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
This site collects and uses the following information from users in the standard way:
The user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed to determine the site’s usage statistics.
The site retains the email address of people who use the ‘Join the Conversation’ form so that we can send a response. These email addresses are stored securely and will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without your consent.
You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should use this site.
This site contains links to a large number of other websites that are included on the basis of containing content relevant to the objectives of the hub. When a user clicks on a link to another website, they leave this site and this privacy and security statement no longer applies.
The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this site on a regular basis you carefully read the information provided.
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic and user behaviour on this website. Personal information is not recorded as part of this process. However, if you wish to prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics you can install a browser add-on.